Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday.

I did buy Gordon Smith's new book .. though I did hesitate this time cause it's about becoming a medium and I'm not really interested. It was the last one left in Waterstones so I guess it's quite a popular subject rather than his own stories of his time as one. I will read it though .. expect it will give an insight into things.

I suppose some people might have gone to see him in Coventry for his book launch.

I think any efforts by me to be a medium will probably go the same way as my desire to gave an OBE. I've not ever felt so much as a presence and I gather that is probably resonably unusual for people interested in these type of things.

I have never had thoughts come into my head that are messages for other people either .. though I've never made any kind of effort to have one I guess .. bit like the OBEs in some ways really. More or less gave up before I'd started in some ways. Even when I was having night paralysis a while back I didn't take in any further and try to have an OBE using that as a doorway. I could easily have read up on the subject on the net and been ready for when the next sleep paralysis happened .. but I didn't. That was me not putting my work in when I should've done. I don't want any more sleep paralysis .. possible OBEs or not .. still haven't read up and practiced what I need to know and do just incase I have another sleep paralysis anyway though I have read quickly through a little bit of information but not enough to make any difference if I found myself in that position again.

Maybe I will if I get a bit better. But I don't really want to have sleep paralysis again. I know it's perfectly harmless but I'd rather do without it. So, I might decide to leave it .. even in the name of research. lol!!! Well, for now anyway. I haven't even got round to writing out a list of things I want to find out if I do have an OBE and think about them quite carefully .. so I'm hardly ready, am I.

I'm sure the book will be interesting. Will probably read it before the other one as it'll be a lot easier going I think and I don't feel that well at the moment. Still from a cold I think.

Think it will be an interesting book. Doubt if my mediumship skills will improve though and as I'm not looking for them to that's fine by me. Have never had a message for anyone in that way and doubt if that will change now.

So, on that score I don't think there's any need to watch this space ... lol!!!

Anyway, it's a lovely day out there and I'm going out for a while. I will give it a go. I sneezed this morning .. just a little sneeze .. thinl we're back to just colds again rather than that nasty bug I had a couple of weeks ago that stayed around a while. Lots of people seemed to get quite ill. A person at the hospital had a cold with three/four days of dreadful migrains that she couldn't get under control .. think that was probably the same bug I had. I did wonder for a while if I'd be going into hospital again with it. That's why I wondered if the protein in the urine and high blood pressure was from the bug rather than heart problems .. when I used to be hospitalized with sneezing before and very ill my blood pressure would sometimes go up.

Anyway, it's still a lovely day out there so I'll go out for a while. Had some water so not dehydrated .. while I've got a cold I've got to watch that carefully.