Saturday, April 25, 2009

erbs and spices

A better day than I thought it would be .. no, I still haven't started my book .. lol!!! But something happened last night which made me think that today mightn't be too good .. but until quite late things were ok .. while I was out it was just the last five minutes or so .. bit of rib cage and breathing problems .. thought it might be a lot worse though.



Had been out to buy spices for medicinal purposes and some naan breads .. wholemeal and various flavours to try. Bought some lentils too .. must be a hippy ... lol!!!! But the spices were the important thing .. because of my meds I can get ill easily so I'm going to try herbs and spices to help in a way that won't affect the medication. Wrote about how herbs and spices can be used against illnesses when I first started blogging .. not sure how they work out of laboratory influences or just as herbs but I will find out if they make any difference to me .. never did test them before .. would've been better if I had because there weren't any meds to be contraindicated with then.



I did get through the bug a doctor was calling the 6 day bug reasonably well all things considered .. was rather ill and didn't have to go into hospital with it. 6 months ago it would've been a very different story .. ambulances and casaulty .. just for a sneeze!!!



I had decided if that didn't stop that I was going to go to one of those clinics .. wasn't exactly like Jade but I'd had enough and though I was getting over it faster the pain was still very bad and I thought it might be getting worse .. guess I was improving but was still messing up my insides a lot with the sneezing and spasms and bleeding.



Anyway .. will have a go as me own herb and spicealist and see what happens .. have to make sure there are no contraindications with my meds. You know if a chemical in garlic stops the mycrophenalate .. or however u spell it .. from working .. never know might actually help .. never know what you'll find out. After all chemicals in liquorice are thought to help liver cancer chemotherapy work better as routers for the drugs used in the treatment. Also liquorice used as a treatment is thought to help the liver. Been through all this a little while ago because of friend with suspected liver problems and the woman I talked to on the net who has lupus. My liver will also be affected cause of the large amounts of meds I'm on .. though I guess it should be reasonably healthy as it hasn't been under much of a strain really.

Anyway see what happens .. maybe some of the chemicals will do for my meds what those in liquorice are doing as transporters for liver chemotherapy treatment. I also need anti viral help cause of my meds. I have honey cream from me doctor as an external anti bacterial.

Was going to look into a lot of this before I knew I was ill .. but never got round to it.

Anyway .. looks like it's soup and bed time.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Tired again.



Will go and put the kettlev