Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our E

E is still playing her games under her new profile. I didn't believe for a minute that she was going to come back under her old name .. or, if she did, not for long .. she would've soon headed back to the other site she's on and just stayed on our site under her new name. She was already saying how much better it was ... lol!!!! Think she was just trying to make her old friends sweat a little thinking she'd go back as E and that they'd be found out saying that this new woman was her. Make them feel even more guilty .. well, it would've done if they'd actually believed her.

I'd been over there and I couldn't see it .. but there you go. I think she'd've tried to take the two close friends with her too .. she had already tried that a couple of months previously .. then changed her mind for some reason or other.

She's niggling people a bit here and there now .. some people will go and some will stay. She knew quite a dew of the people she's talking to now under her old name .. they must think she's good on the empathy .. almost putting words into their mouths .. well. ofcourse she is .. she knew them.

Anyway .. a minor warning's been put up now .. two actually .. low key ones.

Our ladies are much happier now and aren't so centred on her. It's like once it became apparent that it wasn't just a friendship gone wrong they felr more distanced from it.

She makes lots of mistakes though.

The threat to come back to our site under her old profile was one .. But boy was she angry when she said .. but she had her back covered for that even so .. but she just wanted to make them sweat and feel guilty.

Things will be fine though.



We had a small chat on a site I'm on about lying .. just day to day stuff. The lie I tell the most is saying I'm not so bad when I feel bad cause I don't really want to talk about it that much. It's daft really cause it takes twice as long later when I have to admit that I wasn't feeling at all well but just didn't feel like talking about it!!!! lol!!!!

This woman's soon going to get herself in quite a muddle I think though.

When I was talking to her last she once got us into a situation where her husband had three knee caps cause she'd forgotten quite what she'd said. Christ, it's hard enough remembering the truth about everything let alone any lies you might be telling.