Thursday, April 23, 2009

Me books

Just off to bed now .. did mean to head off around 11.00 but still ... up!!!!!! So .. book will be started tomorrow rather than the other way round. Really looking forward to reading both of them I guess .. hoping to get a bit more information out of them. Maybe I will .. maybe I won't.

Think I'll be sticking to what I already believe .. well, to me it's what it appears to be .. but different people will interperate things differently. And, it's deeply personal.

So I will start my books believing in life after death .. that spirit will give you proof of this but how you interpret it is run through your own morals and beliefs .. doesn't mean you're immoral becaise you don't believe in life after death .. of you don't ... you don't and will probably find a way to account for spirit which is fair enough Though I've given up on that one logically ... lol!!! Though my poor brain still has trouble with it .. because there's no tangeable proof that you can keep.

If only I had some of the Browne ectoplasm .. eh .. or something like it .. I'd be down the lab like greased lightening .. well, if it was real!!!!!! lol!!!!

Anyway, see what Gordon Smith and the other fellow have to say.