Thursday, April 23, 2009

Early morning

Up early this morning as I left me washing in the washing machine overnight and thought I'd remove it before someone else wanted to use the machine. Quite nice being up that early though I could've done with a bit more sleep.

Right, all done now.

I've still got a bit of a cold .. nothing like the one that started a couple of weeks ago but it's still making my tummy feel a bit dodgy .. hopefully that'll ease up a bit soon though. I've taken my meds. I don't take the cyclizine anymore .. the anti sickness pill .. dunno if it would still help if I'm feeling rather queasy. I'll have to ask. Might be worth giving them a try. I stopped taking them when the sickness eased up a few months ago but I still get to feel a bit queasy at times .. especially in the mornings though that's often helped by eating something.

I dunno see how things go. There has been a bug going round that's been making people feel a bit queasy and maybe I just had that and getting another cold has kept the queasiness going cause the first bug left me stomach a bit sensitive.

Anyway have done quarter of an hour's meditation this morning and will do some EFT. I've not got into a routine with that yet .. well, I think I've done it three times since I decided to try it again.

So .................................