Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday

I am really stuck about what to do. I didn't mind sort of helping out the first time but I don't think I'm gonna get very involved with this latest development. I'll watch but am not going to be talking much about it or about E with this woman. To be honest, I think she's losing her memory .. quickly .. but I'm not sure. She has told someone she's a bit of a wine buff and maybe she's buffing a bit on line because I really don't see how she could hold down a job and drive a lot in this condition. It doesn't make sense as she's presenting it.

I did wonder if she was E in another guise for a moment .. but I don't think so .. think she's someone who is just about to tip over into recognisable signs of dementia .. but having said that .. it's difficult to see how what happened last night could've happened if she can hold down quite a responsible job.

It has to be the old vino I guess.

The site has 100s of thousands of members and I've found myself in a few dramas .. life being life .. but most time the people can cope and get through it .. to a degree anyway .. but I just think here it's going to be one thing after another. Will leave her to it and just stand on the side lines incase anything goes very wrong again.

There's a chance that the other person who makes it seem that this other person hurt her has problems .. it's another very strange scenario considering the people involved .. but surely you'd think, after the trouble with E, she'd be at least a bit careful .. but, no .. and they've only known each other a couple of days .. but there u go.

I'll just stand on the sidelines .. something is wrong though .. it might just be a touch of the ol' vino .. a case where the saying in vino veritas certainly isn't true in one way .. but might be in another .. there's not much reality in what she's saying .. but that might be showing that she's becoming quite ill.

I will just stand on the sidelines .. no point getting caight up in it all .. but if she needs help in this latest scenario someone's there quickly.

As for the swine flu .. maybe I won't develop it or maybe I'll be ok with anti viral and bacterial drugs .. who knows. Wouldn't've been six months ago .. would've just vomitted up my insides I guess .. but having said that .. through all this I've only developed one bacterial infection .. and that's what usually kills people with the auto immune illness I have .. well, if that .. I was put on anti biotics straight away cause I was on such a state .. vomitting and with a temperature and sweating, swollen and spasming a lot .. but, usually I haven't been and I've just had to wait for the spasms and internal bleeding to stop after the sneezing has started it all off. None of my sores have ever become infected.

Maybe it's down to all the soya I eat or something .. maybe it has antibacterial properties like garlic!!!! I really don't know.

There have been some crappy viruses round here recently though .. someone I know told me that a nurse was off for three weeks after getting a cold that went to her chest. And they do seem to have been nastier than the ones at the beginning of the year ..well, the ones I've caught have been, surprizingly.

Still going to sleep rather than reading .. still tired .. but am dozing in the day and sleeping ay night now .. better than being awake all night .. sometimes 48 hours on the trot. I know someone else who's often awake for 2 days in a row .. she refuses to take any pain meds cause she says they do too much harm to her body .. but I can't really see that not sleeping to the exent she isn't is doing her much good either.

Gonna get something to eat now.