Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday

Oh, boy, I've slept about four hours this evening .. dozed at the hospital too .. but fortunately, not with a mug of hot chocolate in my hands this time. Must have been exhausted. What to do now .. lol!!! Can I stay up most of the night!!!

Nah, I'll go to bed with me book soon as I've finished dinner. Soya again. Should really vary my diet a bit more .. I've no excuse really cause I can buy tins of cooked beans and tinned tomatoes and add spinnach to make nice, easy meals. If my diet has anything to do with my not getting infections it's probably more to do with the lack of hormones and antibiotics that are added to animal foodstuffs on the whole.

There's been quite a lot of controversy over eating soya .. especially if you're pregnant .. no one knows really .. there aren't problems in countries where a lot of soya is eaten .. but, having said that .. it does appear to help with the menopause .. I had no hot flushes or anything which could have been down to the soya in my diet .. it contains plant hormones that are thought to help.

Just making a cup of tea then I'll be off to bed. It would be better, in some ways, if I could sleep more, just sitting up, during the day. It's something to do with my illnesses ..we'll see what happens. It's not very nice for me first thing in the mornings after a long sleep and sometimes, even though I want to sleep, when I haven't, I've also felt a kind of relief. Maybe breaking up my sleep will be better.

Have to see. I know someone who gets by fine on 4 hours sleep in 24. I used to sleep about that for years .. though wasn't as good as her on it. I forget the sleep cycle .. but if she's ok on 4 hours sleep a night hopefully I'll be ok on two lots of 4 hours!!! Or one lot of 4 hours and plenty of dozing.

My muscles are trying to move at the moment which is quite painful. I gave my first real sigh, since the muscles froze up, the other day.

And, talking, about sighs, am over my sadness .. as far as myself goes .. about the flu that's here. I'm not complacent about it at all though, not yet. Hopefully it will be mild and then stay away til a workable vaccine's stockpiled which will at least make the symptoms milder for people with lots of anti virals around too. Not worried for myself though .. that was just a bit of a shocked reaction to the news for a couple of days. Would prefer to cruise through it ... lol .. but I don't think that's gonna happen cause of me other problems.

Right, tea then bed .. to zzzzzzz again.