Friday, May 01, 2009

............................

Ha ha ha ha ha .... one of E's other profiles has been discovered .. oh well .. look's like she's had her marriage annulled .. but wait they have a daughter!!!!!

Well he'll be surprized to know they have three children and a number of grandkids and another on the way .. up to a few weeks ago they just had a 40 year old daughter and a doggie.

You know I wouldn't mind a bit if she wasn't a scam artist .. she could have 15 grandkids one week and a bison and giraffe the next and it wouldn't worry me .. well, it would if it was the truth .. but you know what I mean.

Life is tough ... etc .. etc!!! But she's trying to scam people who have no protection. The woman I mentioned thinks she has but she doesn't. It's sad cause sometimes I feel a bit pissed off with her but I know it's not her fault .. her memory really is starting to go badly. It's a total mystery how she keeps working .. I'm sure she's telling the truth .. but surely she can't work for much longer.

I lnow nothing about what she used to be like before all this started happening so I can only go on what's happening now. Now is going to be very problematic soon. It's been getting noticeably worse over the last few months .. the last couple of weeks have been very bad.

This evening has been bad though .. and if she doesn't watch out she's going to get in trouble on the site too. But .. she can't watch out so what d'ya do.

I think the best thing to do is to pull back .. a lot .. well, keep the subject on everyday matters .. anything else will soon be little short of an argument most of the time .. I can see it slowly starting to turn that way.

So .. that is what I'm gonna do. Her daughter and work will obviously be the ones she needs to get this sorted.

Very sad. I can see why E targetted these people .

I am moving on a bit though .. I know other people who don't have problems like this .. I won't leave them .. but neither am I going to spend so much time with them anymore. I stopped the E thing but I'm not spending the rest of my time there nursemaiding them. I think it's going to get very difficult with them soon anyway. Maybe I should tell the guvs the whole story .. see what they come up with .. after all this could lead to some very bad publicity for their site.

I'll have a chat with other people about it It's really thrown me. Maybe they'll both get so feisty and tempermental that other people will keep their distance anyway