Monday, May 04, 2009

Monday

Really the government should have stockpiled antiviral drugs. It's really not that great that the government have dismissed it saying that they think that only a certain percentage of the country will contract the virus and that there should be enough of the medication to deal with this outbreak. It's sad that profit comes before lives in situations like this. Have you ever felt more like just a number.

I suppose there really should be a base where there's enough to treat everyone in the country and then an addition of a few million more.

I didn't feel much like getting up this morning .. I was tired and in pain .. though having said that me body seemed to be working better than it has for the last month since I caught that "6 day" bug .. but I just felt lousy .. not particularly nauseous though which makes a change too.

Anyway .. taken me pills and I'll go and get breakfast.