Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday

I've left my old profile behind. Did what I could when help was really needed there .. and I'm leaving it at that. I only went there to do a bit of gaming .. but there u go .. it'll be back at that now. And .. just a bit .. not much.



I've not felt so well today .. it's because of a little more movement in my ribcage and it hasn't been pleasant at all. People have suggested different pain relief from morphine plus the other stuff for a break and then go back to the morphine when my body's not so used to it. The change over will be a slow process though I guess unless switching from one opiate to another doesn't cause any problems.

Have done my meditation for the day .. did that this morning and just going to get my dinner. Still have the stretching exercises to do. Just very gently.