Saturday, May 16, 2009

.................

E is plotting something .. you know the one who suddenly found 2 children she didn't know she had and a few grandkids that had been living in the house secretly. She is a nasty character. One of the woman she went for was looking after her dying husband and E was very rude to her about this .. the guy died a couple of weeks ago. He had cancer and had some symptoms that are a bit like some of mine. Things must've been very difficult when I went for her.

I'm left in a quandry .. some of what's going on there isn't nice at all .. I'm not sure if the woman who hoped that me day a few days ago was going to be the best of my life is telling the truth about much either .. and this is hard to take as some of the things she says have happened in her life are pretty grim .. you know .. you don't want to get it wrong It's just something someone else said about a joke she made that made me wonder about one thing .. who knows .. but it just didn't fit in with what I knew .. at all ... It's all very difficult. As I really don't know I'm approaching it as if it is .. I mean the story she tells really is grim .. but I;m aware of what has happened to make me doubt it .. but there is the chance that the person who told me has somehow got it wrong .. it concerns E .. and I was surprized that they were saying this anyway cause they were all meant to be friends then anyway!!!!!! Maybe she was just trying to pep up the story a bit and this was the result. I really don't know .. or maybe they did share this joke .. going by what was also said which wasn't a joke, it does seem as if it could be right .. but who knows .. I certainly don't. I do know that her behaviour is often very contradictory though and often not very nice. I think the best thing to do is to consider it true unless something else happens that really disproves it.

See just now I've got a message from her thanking me for my kind wishes about her health .. she had actually sent some of us a group message telling us that this was the anniversary of something that would've made her very sad indeed from what she's told us ..she said that was why she'd been so emotional .. the message I'd responded to wasn't about her health .. and because of what it was about .. very dramatic indeed and very sad .. there is absolutely no way she could've forgotten .. But, not just that .. she also said that she was fine as if nothing had happened It's like she's forgotten that she sent that message .. just a little while ago .. she's not the one that appears to be suffering from memory loss.

Going back to the day that she hoped would be the best of my life .. actually .. it was pretty good for a reason ... and, on that basis it could've been seen as one of the best of my life .. obviously not as far as my day to day health improving goes though .. I guess I should've written back and told her that something really good did happen .. on an emotional level .. .. but what the heck!!!

It was a message that was sent out to a few people .. and because some have quite serious difficulties they will have been left wondering about the message. If it had been a one off you'd sort of wonder but leave it .. but there's been quite a bit of undermining behaviour from her .. so you have to put ur 2s and 2s together.

If you questioned her about it she'd tell you you'd made her cry .. for a whole half day .. and she'd probably leave the r out of friend next time she wrote to you .. though you don't actually have to do anything but be there for her to pull this one out of the hat .. it's also down to how her day is going..

I think the 15% rule is a good one .. you know .. that none of us are perfect .. but u have to really decide where ur going to go with, what you're going to accept, as far as the side of ur friend or partner that you really don't find easy to get on with goes.

Obviously with the couple she didn't mind being told that she was needed rather than wanted. It's nice to be told that ur friends are there because they want to be as free agents and not because they need to be. But there's some kind of game being played here. The guy isn't very well .. physically .. which I'd've thought would've made him rather sensitive to issues like this.

But there you go. It's interesting that no-one is getting involved with this now whereas once people were very interested .. dunno if something happened .. apart from him getting rid of the pages where people had left there good wishes and starting again .. not one person has a left a message since the old ones went.times which is part of what made me wonder if she was the one game playing .. but I dunno. I thinkson has left a good wish as they've passed through since then. She seems a "bit" aggressive so there might be problems.

But, ofcourse .. who knows!!


Just having a bedtime drink then off to bed. I meant to go earlier but dozed a bit.