Friday, May 15, 2009

......................

Well .. I did it .. I finally left that site .. well, under that incarnation anyway. I'm just up waiting fer me tea to cool .. then it's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time again so I thought I'd come in here for a while.

Lol ... sob ... lol ... sob.

I really hardly know what to say .. except it was a VERY surreal experience.

I was going to write about it earlier on but I sounded so glum I thought I'd leave it. One person said they thought 99% of people on the site had severe problems but that's not true there're lots of nice people there. But, having said that, there are lots of people with problems too. I was talking to someone the other week and we agreed that neither of us is perfect ... lol .. and she said that because someone's human you're gonna know they're not going to act like some sort of robot and be perfect all the time. True .. but the time they're not acting "good" you've got to decide where you draw the line.

It's like I know two marriages that are breaking down because of same pretty odd behaviour and people have had to decide where to draw the line as to what they'll accept within the marriage before deciding to leave.

I decided that the behaviour on the site had gone past what I was able to accept. There's a long distance couple where it's become obvious that someone's playing someone .. I thought it was the woman .. she says she's a nurse but seems to find it impossible to recognise a very, very obvious condition there .. which is very weird and a few other things had me puzzled too .. but the other day he came on and said that he didn't want her but he needed her .. you know got it back to front from what people usually say .. by this time my jaw was dropping .. I'd not long received a message wishing me the happiest day of my life .. from the passive aggressive Christian lady .. who keeps on telling me it's her JOB to keep us all happy but withdraws all the love and angels watching over us if she's feeling down. I have been pleasant.

There's been quite a lot more going on along these lines and it does make it all rather surreal. Especially after the E incident. You know the scam artist who turned up in the middle of all this.

I had no idea what it was like over this part of the site really ... well, didn't until recently .. this evening after yet another problen .. I decided to potter off again.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh ... and leave them to it.

Tea is brewing and cooling. Had my blood pressure lowering garlic so am brewing up 2 mugs a day now. Well, from tonight.

See how it goes.