Monday, May 18, 2009

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just put dinner on ..got to bed on time last night ..lol!! did me sores .. got my meds ready for the morning, took my protein drink and meds for the night, and had a glass of water.

As for that site .. someone I used to know there got back in touch .. I'd visited her profile .. she came back to mine and left a message and I don't really want to have to explain why I'm leaving this profile .. but I want to stay in touch with her .. so that really leaves staying but cutting down my involvement with some people there more or less to group messages and the occasional more personal one. I also have some very nice messages I want to follow up.

So, I guess that's how it'll be for now .. once I'm more settled with my old friend I might tell her and move.

Guess that will be ok. I'm not really bothered .. though I would've prefered to've gone off to another profile and another little cluster of people on the site without having to stay where I am now too. Me friend's ok though .. and she'll help me wiv me language learning .. well, that's what she came to offer to do .. lol!!! I was hoping she might .. she never loses interest .. though we did lose touch .. through me being ill .. and I always think of her a lot too .. looks like, this time, we might of cracked it ...lol!!!! She does know the last person I had to block .. but I noticed there was no return visit when that person visited her profile and left a message .. so that's ok