Monday, May 18, 2009

..................

If my friend hadn't've come back I think I would've gone to a new profile and eased myself off the site!!! I think I'm quite bored there now to be honest .. it's great when I'm feeling tired. Just sitting here playing mahjonng or something .. but you can have too much of a good thing I think.

I've more or less stopped listening to music .. well, ok, youtube was more to do with that than anything else. The Shania Twain clips I put up sometime back aren't available here now either .. oh well .. don't suppose I'd've been watching them if they were .. I'd just clicked to see if she'd put anything new up. Wondered if she had to start off with .. but, no .. those videos aren't available in this country.

Don't know why it's put me off youtube so much .. but it has .. think I just feel a bit exasperated .. so, just over the last few days, have occasionally been tuning into the radio. and am happier with that playing in the background .. whether it's listening to talk or music. As far as music goes I'm more interested in the music than the visual side anyway so suits me fine.

Or, something ... lol!!!!

Until the problem at youtube is sorted out.

Doesn't really matter though .. my hearing isn't always so good now combination of the aspirin and years of loud music .. huh. Be careful of ur eardrums u can't replace them.

I think I will edge my way out of the gaming site now though. Doesn't mean I have to leave all the people behind. I understand why so many people don't put a guestbook up now but just play the games .. bet quite a few have PMs blocked too. I want to know what happens to E though .. if the women want to go fer her guestbook .. let them .. they can cope with ANYTHING that comes back their way .. cause they have proof ,,, lol!!! I thought it better not to cause it could be nasty .. our nurse will cry for .. half a day or maybe more. I know she probably didn't cry for half a day when I left before .. I thought it rather strange at the time considering she hardly knew me. Though I did think she might've cried cause she wanted the support ... needy .. huh lol!!! Needing me as a friend rather than wanting me as an individual.

Well, until something happens on E's profiles or my language learning takes off in a big way .. lol!!! I guess that's all about the site. There are actually some lovely people on there too .. lol!!! but there are quite a few E's of both genders.

Think it's time I went and did something else anyway.