Monday, May 18, 2009

tuesday

Ah .. it's not who I hoped it would be .. there's a lady of 69 who hasn't been around for a week in a community I belong to and I'd sent her a PM saying I hoped she was ok .. she hasn't logged in or anything .. she'd been away a couple of days before that. I don't know her very well at all but I was very conscious of the fact that. like lots of communities on the web, if you go AWOL so to speak you're hardly missed .. well, you are .. but people just wait til you come back rather than contacting you unless you have friends you email or PM there.



I'm new there anyway .. well, two weeks in .. lol!! .. the new ... er "grrrrl" .. and just settling in. Last night I sent her a PM saying I hoped she was ok .. but I've a feeling that she won't be coming back .. just think she wants somewhere a bit livelier .. it's not actually humming .. but I'm there and I'll stay ..you can almost hear everyone taking their midday nap .... the owner has another board which is almost exactly the same .. why she doesn't suggest combining the 2 I don't know.

There's not much chance them taking off the way they're run at the moment.

Anyway, if she is ill rather than gone to another community at least she'll know she's thought of and welcome back .. but I have a feeling she's found somewhere where there are more people to chat to and more topics to talk about. The other community is very, very slow.

Having said that I'm very happy with who it is .. someone completely different who is a very spiritual person who is part of the thing that made me happy on the day I was wished it would be the best of my life by the woman over on the other site .. she's a different kind of person all together. We are quite different in out beliefs but she appears to have shared this with me after a tragedy earlier in the year.

She is very nice.

Right off to do me meds and have breakfast.