Friday, May 22, 2009

..................

I'm off to bed in a minute. Was sitting here with a mug of herbal tea in my hand thinking how on earth did I end up doing this .. then remembered it was because I was looking up things cause people I know have liver problems and have difficulty sleeping .. I can't remember now if it was because I was reading up on an illness or because someone had recommended a herbal remedy for the sleeping problems and I was reading about that. Anyway, so far, it seems to be working. My friends, on the whole, aren't that surprized .. guess I am though .. but, then, if these plants have medically recognised contra-indications when mixed with conventional medicines it's not really too surprizing that they have some good medical effects as well. If they can do one you'd expect them to be able to help medically too I guess .. even if it's just a little. All I can do is just wait and see what happens .. so far so good. I'm keeping an eye out for any changes good or bad. The site with the contraindications pages seems a good place to use as a kind of point of focus. Anyway, all I can do now is wait but if you have any idea of how I was feeling in the aftermath of the "6 day" bug .. well, before that too, as far as colds go, you'd understand why I'm a bit more hopeful about the colds side of things now .. we shall see. It's certainly been a bit better for a few days though all I can do is wait and see now.

Anyway, I've been dozing on the sofa again this evening .. but still very tired so off to bed now. I'm always tired now but I think that's a mixture of me illnesses and the meds.