Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday

Still seemingly less coldy than usual .. nice to have a few days break from that adding to all the other problems. I have problems with colds cause some of my meds are immune suppressive so I catch colds easier than most people .. they're there to dampen down an overenthusiastic immune system. I think I must have a very strong one given the way it's fought the medication .. not the best of illnesses to have a very strong immune system with. Think it's probably pissed off with the meds and fighting them too.

Not the best of days as far as the auto immune illness goes though .. know what's caused the problem and have altered things .. have more to sort out there .. will do tomorrow. Had to go and get my meds sorted out .. as there'd been a mistake down the syrgery .. guess it's worth checking your prescriptions before handing them over to the chemist. I have two things that are very similar cept one is fizzy for a mouthwash and the other is a coated tablet to make it easier on the system. It disolves in the small intestine .. some aspirins are enteric coated for people who have stomach problems when they take aspirin. I was only prescribed the mouthwash. It's not really a problem though cause if I did run out I guess I could use the dissolvable pills for a few days .. I take a pill to protect my stomach and if I drank some soya milk as well to protect me a little bit more I guess I'd be ok .. I'll have to ask a pharmacist .. maybe the fizzy ones would be better than the non enteric coated tablets. They are the same strength .. 5mg. I read the leaflet inside the box they came in again and saw that they are suitable to take as the other pills as well as using as a mouthwash. I guess it would be ok for a little while if I ran out of the others.