Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday

I have a cold .. at least I think I so .. and, anyone who knows me well, will know how strange that is because of what my meds and illness do to me .. but that's how it is. I woke up with puffy lips and wet eyes this morning which means I have a cold .. thought I might've had one yesterday but really wasn't sure .. which just isn't how things go with me .. I know when I have a cold and I'd felt really ill for quite a while because of them .. since before the "6 day bug .. but I don't feel so bad .. well, you know, comparitively speaking .. me other conditions are being a pain though I'm hoping the manuka honey cream I have from the doctor might help with some of the problems .. seems to if caught quickly enough.

Anyway .. will just have to wait and see.

As for my book have been to busy thinking about and reading up on other things ... lol!!! And looking around sites to do wiv me languages.

Dooes speeces must be doing sumfing.

Think it's time fer me evening cuppa. Will be very interested when my brother starts making his own blends. He knows what to do .. grinding the spices etc .. think he's seen it or heard about it from his friends and now is thinking about giving it a go himself .. he's on meds and has asthma and is hoping that, at least he'll find something to help pretect his liver .. he's just going for teas generally .. though don't think I've ever heard of garlic tea .. think with garlic it's very much better to go for fresh than dried garlic cause a lot of the goodness is in the oil. He seems really interested in it and has been looking at the spices. I know if he wasn't interested he wouldn't've bothered and, even if he had been, he might not have done either .. he might just've let it slide.

I'm not drinking as much of the tea as I could .. two cups a day seems enough for me at the moment with a bit of garlic .. which isn't in me tea .. think that might put me off for life.

Have done a little bit of stretching which has made me feel a bit sick .. not a good idea just before dinner .. but, hey .. too late now.

I might have a break from my teas every so often I think .. look up other anti viral possibilities and swop over every so often and have a couple of days even where I'm not drinking any at all .. though .. if they are stopping my immune system from having so much work to do don't want it to get used to it .. will wait for a while because it's been so overloaded for so long because of the meds though .. give it a rest.

Even if I do feel a bit rougher than usual when I sneeze .. this is to be expected even though I don't need to go into hospital now .. I've had a good break in feeling lousy because of colds .. and that's ... er ... not to be sneezed at. I hope I don't but it's not likely really I guess especially as I'd been feeling so ill for so long cause of these wretched colds.

Have to wait and see.