Sunday, May 24, 2009

....

Done most of what I was going to do. I dunno how long I'm gonna have this respite for .. I'm told there're some really nasty bugs going round here .. so maybe it won't be for very long .. it has been nice though. I felt the best I'd felt got a long time this morning first thing .. it was me bone sparing pill day .. you know .. take sittimg up with a glass of water half an hour before eating or drinking anything else or taking any other meds. I wasn't feeling too good as the half hour went on but better than I usually do .. or, had done for some time .. since I really don't know when. But I was womdering just what was going to happen as the half hour was moving on .. but it was better than it usually is.


I am a bit concerned cause it did mention that the tea could enhance the effects of the corticosteroids .. and, therefore lower my immune system .. but it looks as if while what I'm using is enough to effect the viral particles it's not enough to effect the medicine .. or, if it is, something else there is boosting my immune system to counteract the other effect because I've not suddenly become a mass of bacterial infections either. I know it's not effecting my skin cause things aren't healing there. I'm just keeping a careful eye on what's going on.


If I suddenly start getting a lot of bacterial infections than I will stop .. but it's been a couple of weeks and nothing's happened. But obviously I'm going to keep a careful watch .. not just on bacterial infections .. but on everything I guess seeing that I'm so ill anyway. Eating the garlic anyway!!! lol!!!

The teabag says brew for 7 minutes .. but I leave it in and the tea is usually cold by the time I finish it so maybe I'm getting slightly more than 7 minutes would give me .. dunno how teabags work that way .. is there much difference after the first few minutes???!!!

Anyway .. let's see what happens. That's all I can do.

Did go out this evening but was very late .. stayed for a cup of tea and a lift back .. lol!!!!