Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday

And so it continues .. E returned a couple of days ago .. but had one of her profiles removed by the govs today .. but not the other .. strangely enough the one where she called us a***w**es is still there. I really thought she'd gone ... well, for more than a few days.

Looks as if the person she pissed off this time only knew her from the one site .. or doesn't know if s/he knows her from both.

Found out too that it was the govs who took down her last two profiles before this .. well, the ones I knew her from. Also found out that the guy who got the want/need saying round the wrong way's son had his profile removed by the govs a little while ago. I haven't the faintest idea what's going on there.

The b.d.o.y.life woman is mozzying along .. we've been treated to both that and the f(r)iends thing in the last couple of days. Things obviously aren't going too well chez her at the moment!!!!!!! Also we've had things are awful ... SUDDEN silence her end. One new woman was so worried she got in touch with us all about her. Um .. she'll do this quite a lot .. have to admit I was slightly worried this time .. turned out I needn't've been .. but there you go.

Good news though .. I am friends with my friend again .. turned out that it was an E related problem .. one of her other friends is a friend of E's .. though I think that's all over as of today ..... and what happened stemmed from that. She is unblocked though I'm still a bit pissed off .. though as she's almost incoherent with worry that I'd pottered off for good I think she means what she's saying.

I still don't know why she was hardly on the site during that time .. everything she says is very garbled at the moment .. but I'm willing to let it be and just hope it works out.

I'm pretty sure she went cause she hoped I wouldn't hold out and would contact her and then be talked round. Well, it didn't work out that way .. I took the block down and she contacted me.

Anyway .. looks as if things will be ok .. she's gotta think through how she relates to us all I guess. I think her fiend ... lol!!! ... had been filling her head with a load of crap about are E .. how nice she really is etc. Well, the guvs disagreed for the third time that we know about that we know about today. Guess if I wanted I could make it the 4th but I think it might be better to know where she is .. though she wasn't on her alter-profile today that often .. yes, I did check a few times .. I'll have to stop .. lol!!! .. so guess she's out there raking up the points to a guestbook on yet another profile.

She must've had a whole secret life on the profiles I first knew her on .. cause no-one in that little group went to the guvs about her before those profiles went down .. so where was she and what was she doing!!! None of us .. including the two best friends .. have the faintest idea.

I don't think anyone would've done it and not have said anything by now if it was one of that little group of people .. so it looks as if it was someone else.