Friday, May 29, 2009

................................

Off to bed now .. had me cup of tea .. lol .. bought some crystalized ginger too .. half price in the shop in the priors .. so've had me tea and eaten some ginger and garlic today .. it's not bad and if it helps me health a bit then it has to be good. Will have to read up more about herbs and spices. I have to be careful though cause of my meds .. what I'm doing now seems to be helping a bit without causing any extra problems so might as well go for it ... lol!!!

As for me gaming site .. as far as I'm concerned all the crap is over .. can't do anything about the other woman who keeps on messaging us this weird, creepy, nasty stuff cause the woman who's losing her memory adores her!!! Sigh. So will just have to leave her to get on with it .. guess it's no big deal .. once u know why she's doing it the best thing to do is just to leave her to it maybe .. no one's taking any notice of her who knows what's up except to think she's a sad and sick person and just brushes her aside.

Sad that she ropes some people in though. But, still, they must want to be to some degree .. on the whole .. not people like the woman who's losing her memory .. because it's perfectly obvious what she's doing.

Anyway, off to bed now .. taken me meds .. eaten and drunk my spices .. haven't done my EFT or meditation .. do meditate sometimes but haven't been doing any of the EFT .. it's some kind of affirmation thing which apparently works really well for some people.

Maybe I should try doing it to try to keep doing it ... lol!!!!