Saturday, May 30, 2009

..................

Well, finally passed on the herbal site to my brother who is thrilled cause it turns out that he knows a number of people who will love reading the books .. one wants to be a nutritionalist/herbalist so will be happy to have the books to look at I guess.

I've only really looked at The Green Pharmacy one. When I first read it I thought it was something the guy who owns the site had written himself .. til I found the Learning Centre there.

I'm very glad that I did cause it appears to have made quite a difference to my health .. well, in one way. Still got colds it's just that they haven't been as bad as they had been for quite some time and the improvement started a couple of days after I started eating/drink the spices and spice tea.

I expect it could be better still .. haven't been very adventureous really, have I.

Things you eat and drink do have an effect on you .. you only have to experience caffeine withdrawal to realise that.

I gave my brother some spices .. big bags that are sold for cooking .. and he'ss happy to start experimenting .. he has friends, and always has had. who are very into this kind of thing. Have to say that I wasn't but have changed me mind.


Whatever happens in the long term for me at least this has made things better for now .. huh.

Woke up this morning with a painful left foot .. one of the toes in particular so I suppose there had been some muscle relaxing going on .. it's because of the muscles very, very (very,very) slowly moving that I can walk further now and don't end up in hospital more or less every time I sneeze. Foot's ok now .. was fine after it'd been exercised a bit.

Should start readung my book afain now that I feel a bit better. I was interesteed enough to buy it so I guess I should read it. Bet the woman I was speaking to the other week has finished hers. Errrrm .. Im still on the chapter about meditation .... which reminds me .........

No, I haven't ..



Hours later .. lol!!!


Have been off doing other things .. and am going to turn in very shortly.