Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday

I had hoped the E thing was over .. but it just rumbles on. It's left me pleased that I had a couple of days away from the net to be honest .. I am sick of having to keep on picking up the pieces because some people won't leave her alone and then they can't cope if she gets in touch with them .. they refuse to block her .. games .. games and yet more games .. huh!!! God, are peoples lives so boring .. living on this planet in the universe etc, etc .. that they decide to have this kind of drama in their lives day in and day out.

This time one of them .. interestingly enuff the hope this is the best day of your life one .. S for short ... lol!!! decided to warn a new friend of E's that E is a liar .. this new friend is totally gushing over E at the moment so it's no surprize that the new friend went and told her. E put up bait on her profile to reel a few people in and one of them fell for it. I warned her .. told her why I thought E was doing it ..said just leave things alone .. she said thanks for your help .. what would I do without you etc .. went to bed .. then got up the next morning and left a message in E's guestbook .. a very nice one that makes it look as if she's a friend if E's .. E sent some really nice PMs to both this woman and S .. the guestbook woman was taken in by them .. though left me messages asking what to do and or say .. I gave her a few choices including asking other people who run help profiles .. she was obviously a bit chuffed by it all though .. and ofcourse refused to block E again. She chose to just ignore her .. she obviously wants to keep channels open ... or did!!!!

E sent her a message to make sure S never did anything like that again.

I hope that will be that now.

But .. ofcourse .................................. E isn't blocked.

But .... I'm hoping ..............................................