Saturday, June 13, 2009

the ongoing saga

Well, the E saga continues .. but she really isn't worth talking about .. hasn't changed an iota ofcourse .. though you'd think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth from the stuff she's putting up on her profile and the replies to the entries in her guestbook.

I have been very diplomatic the woman who's memory's going and managed to make her change her mind that at least one of the profiles she thought was E's really isn't .. she'll forget soon enough I guess amyway. What I don't inderstand is how she keeps a job going. I think she must do her evening's computing with a couple of glasses of wine .. but even so it doesn't quite explain it.

Anyway, I hope this last incident +plus one other which've resulted from her and her friend continuing to keep on going over to Es profile logged in will spell an end to it. E, ofcourse, has managed to twist it all atound for her own ends. Not that the guvs will be fooled .. they've thrown her off the board at least three times now .. and I expect she'll be going again soon .. though I think it's best to have her where they can keep an eye on her because she'll soon be back, lost amongst 200,000 people on the site.

She's a scam artist .. managed to stop her just as she was running down the home straight that time .. and she doesn't care what the consequences are to getting what she wants. I just hope the next people she goes for are a bit more aware. Still, if they have their doubts there are plenty of people apart from the guvs to turn to .. and I have told people that if they hear anything along those lines they can direct them this way .. I've a disc called E***.

She's been quite clever sorting out the spot of bother that's come her way .. wouldn't've expected it going on past performance .. but there you go. None of this last lot would've happened though if these people had taken some notice of what I and the people who'd set profiles up to help in situations like this had said. Can't really blame the woman with the memory problems .. though she likes "to win" and hates "to lose" and that was coming through loud and clear!!!! She thought she was protecting me too!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell .. she was also enjoying the sleuthing .. sadly once this would've been a good thing .. but, right now .. she's not well enough.

It's very sad.

Though I really don't know how someone can be this out of it .. and still hold down a job .. say one of E's profiles is fartsmeller201 .. she'd suddenly pick up another 2 fartsmellers .. fartsmeller206 and fartsmeller207 .. that don't exist on the site at all .. you can do a profile search .. which they've now made a whole lot easier so there's no chance of missing anyone out .. and connect E to these imaginary sites as well. My best friend on the site said to be kind to her .. and I am .. always have been .. and very diplomatic. I just try to not talk about E now cause it just keeps her interest in her going I think .. though I can't do anything about what E's done .. but hopefully if she stops visiting her profile while logged in that will change .. though no sign of that happening at the moment.

Sadly what I managed to get her out of the day before yesterday has had no effect what so ever.

E isn't the slightest bit worried by her now that she's got that nice message in her guestbook .. and is just taking the piss.

I suspect the other woman thinks E has dome what she has because she's pissed off with her .. well, she was and, to an extent, is .. but, much more than that. she's manipulated the situation so well .. that she can now take the piss because of the guestbook message.

I'm a bit annoyed cause she calls me her best friend on her profile so it looks as if I'm a friend of E's too by association. I am her best friend .. though she never listens to what I say though she says she does ..she says she's protecting me from E ... E isn't the least bit interested in me now cause she doesn't see me visiting her profile site and she wouldn't be interested in any of us if people didn't keep on visiting her profile. All it's achieved is a nice .. which was meant to be sarcastic .. message in E's guestbook from someone who says she doesn't like E and wants to warn people about her and is friends with someone who was warning people!!!!

Hopefully not talking about E anymore will make her lose interest eventually.