Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday

Fell asleep a couple of hours ago and haven't long woken up. Decided to make me cup of tea before bed .. wasn't sure whether to or not .. then decided it would be for the best.

Gave the website address to someone today .. thought she might read my blog but she didn't. Will leave it for someone else too .. should've told her too but didn't get round to it as we were talking about NDE's etc so will potter it round for her and the last copy of that NDC book I got when they had a pile in The Works. She'd been ill and had an experience boardering on that kind of thing and she has had a lot of sadness in her life in that kind of way recently so she can have it .. after all I have read it .. they were a real bargain too at £1.99.

Actually will give her my blog address so she can visit the herbal sites and read what I've written ... will save me writing it all out again. lol!!!

Have just got Gordon Smith's animal book from The Works which looks a lot better than the medium book .. full of experiences .. where the medium book wasn't which was why I didn't think it was very good .. but maybe he thought people shouldn't be influenced by other people's experiences .. though if you attended a development group then you'd hear about them so why not share some in a book. Anyway his book in The Works looks like good value for £2.99 .. will make up for the other one .. just my opinion .. the person who reviewed his book on mediumship on Amazon gave it 5 stars so obviously thinks it's a very good read.

Anyway, off to bed now.

Those herbal sites are brilliant!!! I'm not saying that I haven't felt having a cold but treating myself has certainly made a difference from before.