Tuesday, November 03, 2009

...............

Am reading again .. it's best when I do cause it makes me feel more in touch some how. It's so easy to start feeling rather cut off from it all if I stop.

Just investigating again. I know I was reading about DB etc before .. but I'd got rather stuck there instead of moving on to new things. It's just so easy to lose touch with your own beliefs around something like this. Even if it seems silly and a bit irrational

And that's after having experiences of my own and studying it all for a few years. It's because it's not tangible I guess. Guess it's a subject there can't really be any game playing around too or you get caught up in them rather than anything else.

My own experience has shown me how hard you have to work. Which is why I'm so glad that I can go on the net and find something to read if I want to .. and that I bought the book from The Works I've mentioned that I like so much.

I've talked about all this over and over again and it's just as important as the experiences. The same would be true if I hadn't had any experiences myself .. the information would all still be there one way or another. Afraid it's hard work even if you have. The only difference is that I've had personal experience but mine aren't any more important than anyone else's. I'm afraid if you think that you're on a path to finding yourself very confused and .. obviously not believing at all .. because you're not believing anything I'm saying right from the start .. plus mine can't be the only true ones in the world!!!! Don't know what you're going to end up believing but it certainly isn't that there's life after death!!!!

And work could mean thinking about things or writing out your favourite stories or talking with other people or watching TV programmes or listening to the radio. I know somethings are harder for some people but there's always a way round it!!!


Even for me it takes a lot of work. research and thought,

Anyway, back reading again .. it's the only way!! And I'm a few years down the path. Still, I don't mind. Just reading a story here and there that you like is enough once you know how you do feel about it all but it's nice to read new things too. If it was more tangible it'd be different .. but if it was there wouldn't be this kind of mystery about it all and the need to research in the first place.

As I said .. I don't mind .. though I had got a bit distanced again