Saturday, June 07, 2008

...........

Can't get to sleep. I've been dozing a little but can't get to sleep at the moment which is unusual. I don't usually have difficulty getting to sleep .. just wake up during the night for the pain relief.

I went out for a cup of hot chocolate and a meal .. and got back ok. I worried about getting back because of the problems I've had recently with the spasms but I was ok. Got a little breathless and had to stop a few times and there was a bit of pain with the breathing but apart from that things were fine.

I didn't go to the coffee morning this morning .. I would have got there on time .. but I was on the net and someone had a few problems so I stayed talking .. probably a good idea for me too as I was feeling a bit queasy and sneezed so it might not have been such a good idea if I had gone out. Went out to get a few things in later and was fine but might not have been if I'd been up and moving around earlier I guess.

There's pain in my neck and spine .. I guess if my muscles are loosening up there a bit it might explain why I can't sleep. Might try meditation before trying to sleep again.