Friday, June 06, 2008

Walked back from the docs

Yes .. they made my day too!! Snort!!! Tis possibly the truth bar a few!!! Sad but twoo!! Sometimes u just read something that sums something up so well .. and when you do it's best to remember it and go on ur way.

Anyway, I've been wondering what to do .. whether to risk being out and having the pain back at it's worse .. it always seems to happen in the evening or just rest .. I think I'll rest .. I don't really know what to do .. I walked back from the docs having been sorted out again. I'm told me back is doing well and the plasters are working well for someone else too .. the nurse thinks they may kick start the healing process for some people. I didn't think that had a chance of healing either cause of the length of time it'd been there. Both sets of nurses are interested in what the others are doing. I rested in the park on my way back for a while cause I was a bit out of breath but I did walk all the way back.

Yup, it's amazing .. but I am quite tired too. I'm not sure about going out now though cause every time the spasms start it's in the evening. I'd go otherwise .. and, I'm tempted to go even knowing that I could become quite ill again. Best to leave it though. There is tomorrow morning if I get to bed early enough.

Ya never know!!!!