Saturday, June 14, 2008

..............

Blogger just had another blimph .. but I know this one and I'm ok with it!!! Well, I agree with what the person on the bag said. I had read part of a reading she did for Russell Brand and thought that anyone could do that as it was such a general reading even without knowing that she must know something about him. I could have done it. lol!!! And I've heard her do something similar now too. I'm not sure that she realises just how general they can be though.

That has nothing to do with the personal side of her autobiography. Some of that is documented through court records. I know people who've had similar things happen and have also found someone on the web who had been through something similar. I'm going to have to go back there. I'd been trying to find something out for someone else .. and did .. well, oodles of suggestions that had worked for other people. You never know do you .. there might be something on the thread that will help her .. it's gonna keep her busy for a while that's for sure!!! Then I started looking around at other threads and links and eventually found myself on this other thread.

I've found a couple of good boards over the last week .. might join, might not .. I'm not going to be able to be a regular poster though .. there are about three I'd like to join. Not the bag .. it's too big. I prefer slightly smaller boards where you can keep up with everything that's going on. I think at least one of the bag's forums should be members only .. or at least where you can't just click on to the site and read it. I think it's a bit too open .. but there you are .. I believe the people who run the site have discussed it and are leaving it as it is. Perhaps it's felt that it's better to have reasonable discussions out there cause there's lots of other stuff to read around the net. The bag's monitored and has a brand name behind it which means they'll be wanting good feedback from the board. I am a member just haven't posted for a long time .. I think my posts are still up there .. though they'll be a long way back.