Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogs .. ancient and modern

Gosh .. I haven't blogged in one since 2006 and the other since 2007!!! I'll change that instead of just using these two. I blog in Blogging Lemuures and A Place In Thyme but I've got Dancing In The Dark With The Stars All Around and Drifting through Space too. Blogging Lemuures used to be separate under another name but I stopped that when Blogger went beta and there was a spot of bother moving that one over as there was with a number of the blogs. I just started a new blog instead of waiting for it to be sorted out.

Me diary has gone .. as I said .. that went a few of weeks ago .. because it wasn't being used anymore. Wish I'd just left it now .. but it saves the temptation of writing in there .. up, fed and medicated .. which was more or less what it had ended up as. Dunno why I deleted it really .. ah, well!!! I was up in the early hours again .. blogging here about it .. should I delete it .. shouldn't I. Can't be bothered to look back now .. but somehow I decided to.

I first went into hospital in the summer of 2006 .. me diary started before that though .. first it was private .. and then friends only .. which meant me friends had to get diaries too to read it. lol!!!! And I've got rid of it. I've lost my live journal because I didn't go back to it for ages and no-one can remember its name. I think it'll've been deleted for being inactive now though. All me other diaries and blogs were just me trying the layouts out to see which ones I liked best rather than writing in them. I really wish I'd saved the whole of my LJ .. I have some of it but not all.

Be careful before you click the delete button if you haven't saved what you've written .. I know lots of people do delete on impulse .. some sites I think have a while where you can retrieve it before it goes completely .. but .. when it's gone .. it's gone. You can save it which is the best way round you losing it .. but, once the blogs gone generally you have to start a new one. I guess me other lemuure one will go eventually because I don't use it but I have it saved.