Monday, June 09, 2008

Up .........................

Up .. fed .. medicated and partially meditated. Got out yesterday .. though very late as I was trying to sort out the timing of my MST. Don't want it to overlap too much while I'm sorting out incase I start developing a tolerance due to the higher dose for a few hours. There's been a bit of pain break through today again .. some down to a bit of new muscle movement in my foot which is rather on the painfull side .. though better when I'm standing for the main part .. though not all the time. It's not that bad at the moment keeping it in the position it's in.

Anyway .. glad I went .. late there or not. Dave brought prints of his new paintings and I chose some ..I reckonised the little bit of the path by the river though I haven't been there for a long time .. well, anyway I knew where he'd been to paint the picture .. it's very nice. I chose a purple print with clouds with some of the clouds forming a face for my brother. Purple's his favourite colour. I'd been going to give him one of Warwick castle .. but people thought no ..but they hadn't seen the picture .. it's quite atmospheric.

Got a lift back but couldn't stay for healing because they had to leave quickly. I didn't want to walk back really. Went for a meal .. and ate it all .. well, mostly all .. for the first time. I was ok most of the way back to the flat .. just the last couple of minutes were rather difficult .. but no really major problems like before.

Anyway .. glad I went.