Saturday, June 14, 2008

Not out in time again!!!

Haven't been to the coffee morning either again .. it's difficult to get going in the mornings .. guess I'll have to give that a miss really. Friday didn't happen as the woman who runs the evening couldn't make it. So .. tomorrow evening if I'm feeling well enough.

The last time I went on Wednesday afternoon, well, the Wednesday just gone, the nurse who was with mum when she passed over was there. I've only been on a couple of Wednesdays before and she'd been there once before so I knew she went. I thanked her again and gave her one of Dave's paintings .. well, prints. She'd rung me in the early hours to tell me what was happening. I went over but didn't get there in time. I think mum would have preferred things to happen the way they did. That I was there but arrived after she'd gone. I blogged about how peaceful her passing was ages ago .. but it went in one of the blogs I deleted I think .. can't remember what's in these blogs and what's in the ones I deleted .. guess there's quite a bit of crossover in content. Though this one is the only one I have going now .. except the occasional bit in Blogging Lemuures. Anything else is in private blogs .. and, not mine. Though I've been told about a few more that I might like to comment on .. but these belong to people I don't know and they're public.

Some are on other sites .. I dunno. I don't really have the time because my illness makes me tired.