Tuesday, June 10, 2008

cont .....

I was reading up on tetrachromacy last night. I can't remember completely what happened in my room that time .. except that it happened and that I was awake. Well, you couldn't remember colours that you couldn't identify anyway could you!!! I had nothing to compare them too but I could still see them. It wasn't seeing new shades within the range of the primary colours that I'm aware of as far as I can remember .. but something totally different which I couldn't identify but still had the capacity to see.

I hardly ever think about it now .. or the rest of the things that I've experienced or that people have told me about .. don't talk about it much either .. used to discuss it a lot with people I met all over the place and was often told their experiences in return which was cool. Used to talk about it with so many people and was often told their experiences too. Which was cool .. they're all in my memory. I've forgotten a few of mine .. but the more major ones still remain. I've found that I'm just not so phased by it now either .. I just accept it and that means that I accept that life goes on after death.

I wish I'd called Moya back .. she'd changed her number by the time I got round to it .. I think she's probably got a work number now so changed the other one she was using. I do know how to get in contact with her again but will leave it for now. It would've been so much easier if I'd called back when she was still using that number. I did leave it a long time. I don't really want her to go totally from my life .. I know how to contact her now .. though in a round about way .. I suppose I should just get in touch. Not so easy though as when I had her phone number in my hand.

Didn't book to see Mr Smith either. I wasn't sure if I'd still be here and even if I was felt that it was better to leave the seat for someone who might have different reasons for going. Mine would have been mainly curiousity .. along with a little hope that he might've spoken to me. I guess I'd've been disappointed if he hadn't. Anyway .. I didn't get tickets when I had the chance.

I suppose I should speak to people about these things. I guess I was lucky in the people I talked to out and around .. so many had a story or two to tell, ranging from the second world war to the present day, all very interesting. Some had a few to tell, some just one.

The one that surprized me the most .. came from someone I've known a few years, who I know can be a bit of a piss artist at times, who was so serious about what he had to say. I'd had no idea and he took a bit of time to mention it .. rather than right at the beginning when I started talking about these things. He's kinda changed his general attitude a bit now too.

I still feel a bit queasy but not too bad. I think it's just a cold. Ah well .. I'll sneeze eventually.