Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday

Back .. I got there late as usual. I'm going to have to sort out me pills a bit better. I guess just taking a bit extra of the oramorph before I go and then taking the MST when I get back will be the best way round it. I'll have a smaller dose of oramorph later .. the earlier one will take the place of the MST I'm missing while I'm out.

They're both the same drug .. just that the MST is slow release morphine which lasts for twelve hours and the oramorph faster acting and lasts for up to four hours .. I'll just have to work out how much oramorph I need to take to take the place of the MST til I get back to the flat.

I gave my friends the book I'd mentioned just to say thanks fer the lifts. I could see how pleased they were which was nice .. I guess the rise in the cost of living is affecting taking the car on the road quite a bit.

I'm real tired this evening .. so I think I'm going to turn in soon.