Tuesday, September 23, 2008

....

I was thinking too .. as I have quite a bit since the NDE hospital trials started .. will be following those with interest .. though I wonder, as with some other aspects of scientific research that the answers will be kept from us.

I gave my book on coincidences away a couple of weeks ago .. and thanks so much to the person who gave that to the Oxfam Bookshop .. it was brilliant. I loved the bit on the molecules that would change while scientists were still contemplating doing things!!!

Secrets ... huh!!!!

Will it stay that way.

I remember one conversation that I overheard at Mysteries the bookshop in London that I visited during my wanderings in the Pagan world .. and one of the guys said something about something about "that would give the game away" Never forgotten that.

And, I wonder if the game will be given away.

I love reading and hearing about other people's experiences .. knowing that roughly a third of people I pass in the streets have had experiences .. well, over a cerain age anyway, is interesting. Most are probably a lot more interesting than mine. But mine suit me .. they are the type I would want to have .. though that doesn't mean that they are the kind other people would have .. there are many different facets to this as I'm finding out.

I don't talk about them much at the meetings .. I would love to hear more about their's too .. but really we've just exchanged a few tales here and there .. like with most of my friends. Some things are held very close to the heart and that is just how it is at times.

The only thing that does seem to be a constant .. is that love is the key.

I've forgotten some of mine .. been too ill to remember everything .. but I will still make little booklets for me mates to add to or just to keep as they are .. as an addition to their own. They fill up as time goes on with friends and family adding their own stories throughout the years.

Well, I hope to make the booklets .. doesn't really matter .. cause everyone's got a few of mine over the years .. so it doesn't really matter.

Should do one fer meself though I think. And carry on reading. The net has so much information.

And now I guess I better go out. It's nice and sunny out there.