Tuesday, September 16, 2008

..........

Another sneeze and do feel a bit queasy .. see how things go .. I'll phone them up if the queasyness lasts cause I can't go if I'm feeling like this. Have got time for things to settle down though. I was ok til I stood up then the queasyness kicked in .. it's about half an hour since the sneeze.

Went to bed earlier last night and got a good nights sleep but I'm a bit wet eyed and coldy this morning. My medication can affect your eyes and so can the auto immune illness but I don't think mine are worse than before I developed the illness. Still use the same strength reading glasses. For a while, nearer the beginning I had a lot of discharge from the eyes and I'd lost a little of a layer of skin just at the sides of the eyes near the nose .. but the Cellcept and steroids have healed that .. it would be nice if they were as efficient everywhere.

Think I'm ok to go in.