Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday

There was a bit of a dash to collect me oramorph prescription this morning as there'd been a glitch in the system .. fortunately I'd enough left from times when I hadn't woken at night to see me through the weekend.



Well, a dash after I'd woken up .. managed to get a good night's sleep and didn't wake up til around 11.30 .. I remembered straight away though and managed to get things sorted out. I did wonder if I'd make it though cause I sneezed a couple of times when I got up, was coughing, wretched and felt sick .. but was ok after about ten minutes. Didn't walk back from the doctors as I wasn't sure how things would go. I was thinking about it but decided it might not be the best thing to do.

As far as the Cellcept goes I didn't get round to having any food .. though I took all the other medication with it. I'm meant to take a couple of the others with food cause they can damage the stomach .. but I do have a pill to protect my stomach.

Still feeling a bit queasy .. with a few very minor hiccups now and then. Guess I'd've been the same whether I'd been out or not.

Did a bit of sorting yesterday .. will bag up today but no lifting bags. See if tomorrow's ok for that.

It was two sneezes in rapid succession this morning. I did wonder for a while if I'd end up back in hospital .. guess I would have done a couple of months ago .. cause that's how it was going then. A sneeze meant a week in hospital because it'd set up spasms which caused extreme pain and sickness. Made me swell up a bit which isn't good when things are so constricted and damaged my insides cause obviously they are rather vulnerable.

Still .. even the short sharp sneezes this morning didn't cause that much trouble .. I did sit there for a while wondering which way it'd go though.