Thursday, September 11, 2008

.......

I'm going to get up and do a bit more sorting .. no carrying today .. just a bit of sorting out. Not quite sure what was going on with my stomach this morning. I felt reasonable .. considering I'd not long got up til that happened.

Been thinking of my friend a lot this morning. I think she has had spiritual incidents in her life that have altered her way of thinking long before she met me. Thought that quite a while back .. but we don't talk about it. She does have a spiritual kind path in life.

I think I might have a slight temperature which probably means I've got a chill. Oh well. Anyway, I've had me Fortesip plus for the day. I don't really feel like eating much today .. but I'll do my best and I have got those to take the place of meals if I can't eat much .. though usually I do just have one a day.

Right, time for a bit more pain relief. Might take an afternoon cyclizine today to help guard against being sick. Just in case.