Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday

Ah .. well .. back to normal .. it's raining again. I can't believe that it's just stayed dry for one day!!! It's cold and wet.

Felt a bit sick when I got up this morning .. had slight tummy spasm but no sneezing .. hope it's not another cold though. I've taken a cyclazine .. an antisickness pill and will see if that helps. I usually only take one in the morning cause that's when any feelings of sickness are at their worse .. dunno why but I always feel sick when I get up. It might just be my tummy moving slightly if there's been a bit of muscle movement over night .. it's such a small amount of movement that it's surprizing that it can cause problems like this though .. but then it can cause extra pain. Maybe it was just me tum adjusting itself a bit. Or .. maybe I'm going to sneeze soon!!! Who knows.

I had a good night's sleep last night .. slept through from when I went to sleep til about 8.30 this morning .. makes a change.

Have been listening to someone's Hare Krishna mantra hoping I will get into tht while this is going on .. there seems to be quite a lot of movement going on right now. That takes my mind off it a bit. Now onto recordings from nature .. streams and birdsong.
I'm on this site which is rather nice.

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Found it while checking up if the music from the other site was up and running again. It's not at the moment.

My tum seems to have settled down again so maybe it was just a bit of movement soon after getting up. There was a bit of coughing going on too .. who knows. eh.