Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Early start

An early visit to the docs this morning but more or less made it on time .. they were running over as there'd been a few problems. Got back and then off out again for me Wednesday meeting though too late for it to be much more than a social visit. Nattered quite a bit today all over the place about a lot of things but found that I was very tired and that the pain levels were up and down a lot. Late afternoon I was lucky to get back in before my tum started playing up .. though that was soon over .. but it can worry people and I never know if it's going to be over quickly or if I'm going to be back in hospital.

There's still more movement though it's very, very gradual. It's been a busy day really .. though I've had a break from sorting .. start that again tomorrow .. I'll try and turn in earlier rather than dozing on the sofa this evening!!!

Drank my Fortesip .. that has 20gms of protein in per bottle along with vitamins and minerals. It just makes sure that I have enough protein to try and cope with the damage the illness has done as well as everyday type repairwork.