Saturday, September 06, 2008

DIfferent OBEs

Up, fed and medicated. Still sneezing so I guess I've still got a bit of a chill .. another larger sneeze that caused a couple os spasms then settled down with me just feeling rather sickly rather than the whole cycle of extreme pain and vomiting going on. I am in more pain than usual but not much .. nothing like it used to be.


Hopefully the website with the music for OBEs might be back again soon .. The error message that used to appear when you tried to access the site has been replaced and I guess they might be working on it now. I wondered if they had just changed hosts to start off with buy it loos as if there was an error. I'll potter back in a week or so. Don't think I'll have an OBE through listening to the music but it's nice and relaxing.

So far I've come across three different types of OBE through listening to what my friends who've had them have to say .. only one makes me think there could be a slight lapse in time .. the others are in the here and now.

Well, I said three .. if I add on another type found through reading some of another book from The Works .. Encounters with Angels .. it appears there might be a fourth kind .. which I don't know where to document in connection with time. Suppose it's not that relevant though.

What my new friend told me about hers must have been frightening but at the same time very reassuring on a lot of levels.

I guess there must be lots of different kinds.

It's raining again .. but I'm off out for a while. Will be careful.