Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday

Up, fed and medicated though not meditated yet today. Will be doing some more work around the flat today .. in dribs and drabs. Know what I'm going to do .. I think I had a slight temperature this morning which made me wonder if I was going to be able to do anything .. but am feeling a bit better now. Not much .. but I want to get this done.

Glad I was diplomatic about the last couple of probs I had. She's back because of someone else's problems .. though still drinking .. that's obvious. But I'm glad I didn't rush round telling everyone her life story or I'd be feeling very subdued know .. lol!!! I wish things were different all round .. both for the guy with problems and her .. but can do nothing about it. I'm very glad that I did choose to say nothing though .. no reason to .. though I was asked .. I just chose to say what she'd said. I was shocked to see how things appeared to have got worse in such a short time though. It's sad.

And the other little hiccup over the effect my medicine is having on me has been ironed out .. though it'll take me a bit longer to feel ok about it. She was ok about being indirectly told off about it. I'm glad I was careful there too,

Right, going to wash my hair, have me vitamin tab and a Fortesip. Then do my sorting out.