Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday

Up .. had a good sleep but was woken up once by me shaking a lot. Think that was down to more muscle movement .. that's what it felt like anyway. There's no more pain than usual this morning which is a good thing. While it was happening my first thought was would I be in more pain when I tried to get up this morning .. but no .. if anything, less .. though that might not last as things settle down. There's a lot of pressure around my stomach but it feels like added pressure rather than a lot of pain. Not pleasant though .. the pain relief does help a bit with that too.

This morning is bone sparing pill day too so I had to wait half an hour before I could take any pain relief.

Didn't do any sorting out yesterday but hope to do a bit more today .. I decided yesterday what I'll do. Thought I better rest for most of the day as the sneeze caused a couple of spasms and I wasn't going to risk that getting worse. Bit queasy this morning but no sneezing as yet.