Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Caring

I have a friend who has a partner who is very ill and in a lot of pain. We don't really discuss matters like this right now .. she's a newish friend and though she knows my feelings about spiritual matters we haven't gone into any depth when talking about it .. she's got a lot to cope with and has just been in considerable pain herself.

I, obviously, have no say in these matters. but I wish spirit would be in her life in the nicest, kindest possible way and in away that would suit her and hurt no-one.. I know enough to know she'd have no objection. Well, for all I know that might've already have happened .. our friendship is more one of support about the pain rather than anything else just at this moment. I was going to say rather than spiritual matters .. though I suppose that could be seen as being spiritual. There's a bit of fun and joking to get through. I know that it would help.

Maybe she'll have a look through the net now that she knows I'm interested and see what she thinks.

Off t' bed