Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday

Was late .. even though I'd hoped to be there early this time!! I was hoping to see a specific person but as it turned out someone else was there. I didn't mind .. though people thought I might be a bit upset after making the effort to get there to see her. Didn't worry me at all .. I had hoped to be there but I'd sneezed a bit earlier on and was a bit worried about going out again .. because a sneeze was getting me hospitalized for a week at a time a few months ago. I did go though .. and pleased that I did in some ways because someone had bought in a few books they were letting go for 50p each .. I bought a couple of ones about healing.

Was sad to hear that someone's friend is extremely ill with cancer. I just sent my love and gve a furry for her to give to her. The little critter is all ready to go in his green wellies. I expect my friend will tell the story to go with him. Didn't have nuch time to talk as she had to rush this evening.

Fell asleep again .. going to have my pain relief and a fortisip and go to bed.