Monday, September 15, 2008

evening

Been reading loads about my illness today .. it's very interesting. I haven't had any flare ups for a while but that it's surprizing seeing the amount of cellcept I'm taking. But I've still not healed properly. It's cool seeing the ways people are coping with it. Dunno what the woman who can't manage the steroid sparing drug she was on nor the steroids is going to do .. she's just trying homeopathy at the moment and the lesions are coming back fast. SupposeI should get back to her .. the one she was on was giving her liver problems .. the same drug made me become very rigid which when added to a high dose steroid is not a joke .. that one was swapped for Cellcept .. which hasn't produced any problems. I don't know why .. but my team seemed unused to Cellcept when I was put on it .. it seems to be used more than I thought it was.

Some of the rigidity is certainly starting to improve. Walking is quite different now to a few months ago when I always used to have to rest in Waterstones. Every day is different as far aswalking goes. Sometimes I get back and think that's it .. never again .. and other times it's not too much of a problem. On Sunday I carried things down stairs without huffing and puffing for the first time. It's strange feeling movement again like that .. even though it's very far from being what it was .. have no idea if it'll ever be back to that. I am rather surprized at the moment though. I've no idea at the moment if the nauseous feeling is just becauseI've got a cold or if it's to do with my tummy moving too.

Need to get back to meditating too .. haven't been keeping to that for a while. It's a good thing for me. Leaves me feeling very relaxed and in the right place .. when I've been doing it for a while.

It's a difficult road to travel at the moment .. but not as hard as some people's that's for sure. I've been thinking about the poor woman with the cancer .. wondering how she's getting on .. it always amazes me when it comes to the strength that people have .. some a lot more than others though. My friends say I'd've got through this without spirit cause I'm just that kind of person .. but what has happened in that respect has changed a lot for me I must admit. I never know quite what to write about my reactions to it all because I was such a sceptic .. which wasn't good because it meant that I was closed minded to something that was quite plausible and very plausible in comparison to what hadalready happened as far as the universe etc .. etc whatever that may be ..lol!!! is concerned Though obviously not too closed minded though for quite a while I was just fascinated by what was happening.

I haven't looked at me web out of the body experiences books yet. There was one that I was a bit put off by when I went to his site .. then I realised it was just a feed to the site. It would be nice to know what an obe is like .. maybe if I'd taken some notice back in my 30s I'd know by now .. but I as frightened by what was happening .. wasn't this time at all. It's probably good in other ways though cause I couldn't've been ready to cope with anything like this .. and I miht have read what was happening rather differently .. ok .. I might have not .. but you never know. I'm glad mum told me what she did and I wish I'd been more curious about Lin's gran and grandpa. Though I'm glad I knew of them it made things a lot easier this time .. I knew how much Lin liked them. Though there too .. I know that everyone I meet isn't going to be a sort of clone of Lin's grandparents.

I can go on what others who I know have had them say .. but it's not the same as having one yourself I guess .. even then there seem to be different kinds and related experiences like that professor's one where it's difficult to now how to classify it because it's not a separation of mind and brain .. guess the book on angels is the best place for it.

Anyway ,, gonna get my fortesip and wash me hair so it's done for tomorrow .. me hair that is rather than the fortesip.

Well, I'll wash my hair when the water warms up a little ... Brrrr