Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday

Back from hospital .. had another of my tummy spasm episodes .. probably had come down with the chest infection bug that's going round here at the moment .. the guys that brought me back from the hospital told me about it .. said some of their collegues in Coventry were off with it. Still don't feel too good but they have to get you out of hospital pretty quick these days as they need the beds. They put me on antibiotics pretty quickly .. I've three more to take .. one of the guys had forgotten his that morning .. hope he'll be ok .. he didn't sound very well.

Reading the papers yesterday saw that Johnny Wilkinson has a book coming out about his epiphany along the science/spirituality route.

http://iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=5&click_id=18&art_id=nw20080919160044151C444070

And has an interest in Buddhism.

Also the AWARE project is in the news .. a project where they're going to put pictures in high places in rooms in hospitals and if anyone has a NDE they can report if they see it. I wonder what will happen .. these things are usually pretty inconclusive .. though people have reported accurately in the past about what has been going on in the room in good detail. I wonder about piccies though. The study's been moving forward to this for around eighteen months now. It'll be interesting what it comes up with.

Nice that the stories were leaders so I knew there was something to read on the subjects on my first time up and about again.

I realise too that while I was having those episodes of sleep paralysis I could have gone on to have an obe .. it's quite a common way of having them .. but I just wanted to be moving again rather than having an out of the body experience .. I didn't know until my third one .. out of three .. but my reaction was still to try to move and wake up properly. I don't think that I'm really well enough to be doing things like that at the moment really .. though if it had happened I wouldn't've objected. Think I'd rather try through music or something like that though. I'd just like one like my brother's too start off with .. out and a quick return.

I felt much better yesterday evening than this morning .. probably very tired because it took ages to get to sleep and I didn't sleep very well.

Go and sort myself out .. think I'll have a Fortesip for breafast. Taken my medication .. think a Fortesip will be fine to go with it. Didn't used to like them and used to avoid them a bit but I've changed my mind cause they're an easy way to get quite a bit of the nutrition I need. And they taste ok. I've known some people who really like them. Will sit and rest for a while I think rather than dashing out.