Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday ........

Tomorrow I'll be doing more sorting .. not taking that much with me .. it can be cleared after I've gone .. no heavy lifting though tomorrow .. not after the hospital stay. I really just want to take my books ..printed and yet to be used .. I will make some bookies eventually .. a few cds .. my clothes .. pencils etc and a few other odds and ends .. that's it. Then I've got to get some help to get there cause of my health but I've got some people who can sort that out now .. hopefully.

Said I'd ask me brother something for someone this evening but will ask on Wednesday .. there was a lot to talk about this evening and it kinda slipped my mind. Have taken me meds .. whoops .. dives for antibiotic .. just got one more to take tomorrow morning then the course is over. Must say me brother sounded a lot better than he has for a couple of weeks .. guess he's caught up on his sleep now.

People said how great Dave's paintings are last night .. slipped out for a moog of hot chocolate .. and they are .. and very peaceful. Was surprized that I was well enough to go at all .. went to Tesdo too .. really surprized me .. the ambulance with the sirens hooting on Tuesday morning was fer me .. I wasn't good at all .. but there you are ..guess it was the antibiotics and the rest while I was reccovering .. didn't eat all the time I was in there cept for a little porridge and Weetabix and was on a saline drip.

Still feel bad but I guess you can't recover over night so to speak. Did go out today but have rested a lot too. Probably won't go out tomorrow much even though it is a Sunday. Don't think it'll be a good idea to be out that long at the moment.