Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Done me sorting out for today. Mainly sorting out the fridge and rubbish cause of my days in hospital. Went in on one of the days I usually do that so was left with rather a lot to do. Anyway did it complete with bottle of antibacterial spray.

Think it was quite a good work out for those pesky muscles of mine. Not that easy though. It kinda woke me up ... but I'm rather tired now it's done.

Phoned me brother up and got the info .. it was actually really interesting what he had to say .. and could really be of some use .... let's hope so. I'll get it all written out tomorrow morning. Had certainly helped him. We'll see how things go here too.

Blimey .. you just never know .. do ya.

We'd only talked about it briefly before so I didn't know that it was more involved than just a change of medication. Maybe this guy already knows .. maybe not. We shall see.

He still hasn't been out on our winning ticket from the hospital radio .. but it's in the pipeline now. I couldn't really go .. a cup of cocoa is more or less my limit these days isn't it. I couldn't eat hardly for the few days I was in hospital .. though I have eaten more over the last two days because I've been working my way through the Fortesips .. doesn't take long to drink one of those and you've got ur 20 or so grams of protein. I have the Fortesips extra rather than the ones with less protein in them .. though they were all they had when I first started being prescribed them. I'm trying to eat more along with them too because of going all that time without food .. I couldn't keep food down. I was lucky with the pills and even in mid vomit right after taking them one morning only brought one of the handful I'd just taken up. The rest stayed firmly in me tum!!!! lol!! I expect they knew better than to come up .. they'd've gone straight back down again (I hope). One was ok .. the lot .. no.

Actually I don't know what would've happened but I guess I would have had an anti-sickness injection rather than pill .. waited a while .. and tried again.

I'm not well enough to have gone out for a meal though .. and wouldn't've been able to eat much. Suppose I could have taken a bottle of Fortesip with me fer my lunch. After all that's a gift from the hospital in some ways.

Anyway .. think I'll turn in on time tonight .. haven't dozed off this evening .. though I am tired. Last night I was listening to some sounds meant to help u have an out of the body experience .. I fell asleep and if I did have one .. know nothing about it. lol!!

Anyway, it was obviously very relaxing.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz