Thursday, June 25, 2009

....................................

Have just taken the two mycophenolate this evening .. I'm a bit light headed at the moment cause of the reduction. Yesterday I took three in the evening, forgetting about the reduction .. also was rather surprized that I hadn't written about garlic's cleansing abilities when writing about it yesterday .. cause I'd meant to but seems my mind had wandered on to other things .. anyway did it today. Started talking about it with someone .. only to find that I'd not written about it in the blog.

And, as far as people with high blood pressure go .. just ask your doctor if ur interested. And garlic is good for you. It's difficult to really know as far as the other side goes .. the best results have been with chopped fresh garlic from what I could make out but it was thought that this had a ceiling to it. But .. it could be that this result was flawed in some way because a trial since then using both dried garlic and garlic oil showed no beneficial results in blood levels.

I will carry on chopping or chewing one clove a day or maybe more .. not too many though, to try and protect my arteries and hopefully to lower bad cholesteral levels too .. fortunately it did nothing to the good cholesteral.

What I;ve found, a bit like with the "psychic" or whatever you want to call it world .. both sides will often over emphasize things to tip the balance towards their beliefs .. and it seems to be much the same in some medical fields .. little things will be left out or over emphasized and it can be very misleading. It often takes me back to when I was young and there were scientists out there saying that there was plenty of evidence to prove that smoking did you no harm at all, These people were often employed by people who had an interest in proving this.

Still ... no bad cold though .. feeling ill obviously cause that isn't going to stop, Think I'm still getting over the pain relief .. the gabapentin I took last week too .. that made me feel truely awful and I think it might still be lingering a bit along, now, with the change in my mycophenolate dose.

It has to be the tea as far as the colds go. It was really a last resort .. I knew that things were getting very bad .. and it seemed a pretty far fetched one .. but it was worth trying .. could've had a closed mind .. but I'm very glad that it was more out there to explore and see if the claims were true .. in more ways than one.